- All returns must be made within 30 days of date of purchase.
- Returns must include original sales receipt or order confirmation.
- Refunds will be made in the same manner as the original purchase.
- If we made an error on your order you will not be charged shipping on the replacement, and we will refund the cost of standard shipping charges to return the items to us.
- We do not refund return shipping charges on orders that were delivered correctly.
- We can not accept returns or exchanges of used products.
- Products that appear to have defects in manufacturing must be returned to the manufacturer.
- Fly tying materials (especially natural products) can not all be inspected or quality controlled; there is just too much of it and too many variables in fur, feathers, and dye processes. If you receive a material that just does not work for what you are trying to tie send us an email and we will do our best to get you what you need.